PHANTASMAGORIAS Film Reviews SIFF 2021 Eclectic Arts


Phantasmagorias

SIFF 2021
Rating: 4.5 / 5






I always enjoy a shorts program, particularly horror, as they often give a glimpse into new talent that we will be hearing from in the future. The Phantasmagorias collection did not disappoint.


Nine short films that ranged from spooky and sinister to comedic and definitely frightening. I honestly enjoyed all of them with the only exception of one which shall remain nameless. It was just too bizarre for me where I was left scratching my head at the end of it.


But outside of that, there were some remarkable films in the bunch. “Inferno”, “Look What You Have Done!”, and “The Haunted Swordsman” were some of the standouts.


Recommended.


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here!

Comments

Popular Posts