ABOUT ENDLESSNESS Film Review April 26, 2021 Eclectic Arts



About Endlessness


Magnolia Pictures
Reviewed: 4/26/2021

Rating: 3 / 5


ABOUT ENDLESSNESS will open in theaters and on demand April 30th.  The film will open theatrically at the SIFF Film Center and Grand Illusion Cinema here in Seattle.



(Theatrical one-sheet for ABOUT ENDLESSNESS, a Magnolia Pictures release. Photo courtesy of Magnolia Pictures.)



I’ve said this a few times in past reviews but it needs to be repeated here for the film, “About Endlessness”. Sometimes I just don’t understand what I’m supposed to comprehend from certain films. It doesn’t mean they are bad films. It just means that by the end of the film, I’m at a loss as to what to think about it.


Perhaps I need more of an eye for films like, “About Endlessness”, that I would categorize as Art House. Perhaps I just need more film reviewing under my still-new belt. I don’t know.



(A scene from ABOUT ENDLESSNESS, a Magnolia Pictures release. Photo courtesy of Magnolia Pictures.)



But, I was completely baffled by this film. It’s like a joke without a punch line. I was just left grasping at straws, not really sure what to make of the film.


Perhaps you’ll have a better understanding of it than I did. And if you do - please enlighten me.


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here!


TRAILER



Comments

Popular Posts