BROOKLYN LOVE STORIES Film Review March 24, 2021 Eclectic Arts


Brooklyn Love Stories

Level 33 Entertainment
Reviewed: 3/24/2021

Rating: 4 / 5





I’d first like to apologize for the review for this film being well past it’s premiere date back in February. Fortunately, I was told there were no due dates on this film but still I like to keep to the premiere dates as best I can.


After viewing this film, I wished I had had the time to review it last month. I really enjoyed it.


The movie is in the anthology format with six mini films that all tackle the theme of unconditional love from very different viewpoints. I have to say the first three films I enjoyed immensely. Such creative ways to tackle the same theme. No spoilers here.


The last three films were good as well but they didn’t resonate with me as much as the first three. Still, well done and worth you time to view the entire film from beginning to end.


“Brooklyn Love Stories” shows what happens when an anthology is strong from beginning to end. You end up with one heck of a film!


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here!


TRAILER



Comments

Popular Posts