STAGE MANAGED TV Pilot Review September 3, 2021 Eclectic Arts


Stage Managed

TV Pilot
Reviewed: 9/3/2021

Rating: 4 / 5



Premieres at Dances With Films TV Group Block Saturday, September 4th at 5pm.





The new TV pilot mockumentary “Stage Managed” is a funny look at a theatre company at the end of their rope. They’re given one last chance to stage a successful production of “My Fair Lady” (which becomes “My Fair Lassy”) before the plug gets pulled on the theatre company.


The pilot sets up the open call process, the behind the scenes drama, and what could happen if the pilot is picked up for a season of episodes.


There could be much to explore if a distributor/studio/company decides to greenlight “Stage Managed” for more episodes. The whole process of getting “My Fair Lassy” ready for opening night could take either several episodes or the entire season with the actual opening being the season finale.


I liked what I saw and I hope someone out there does the right thing and picks this pilot up!


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here

Comments

Popular Posts