CHRISTMAS AT HOME Taproot Theatre January 3, 2021



Taproot Theatre Company Presents:  Christmas At Home

Taproot Theatre





The year that was 2020 forced the Arts community to pivot in ways no one was prepared for. For the holidays, one of my favorite Seattle theatres created a virtual program called, “Christmas At Home”.


The program featured many Taproot staff, alumni, and new friends as well. The program featured holiday songs, family stories and traditions, as well as a piece from (now retired) Scott and Pam Nolte.


I waited to watch the program until Christmas Eve - looking forward to a holiday show. I think more than it being a holiday program, it just reminded me of the things I loved about Taproot Theatre and exactly what I missed this year (as we all did).


At times it became a who’s who when the segments rolled by. I recognized so many talented people in the program that it brought a smile to my face.


My favorite part was the song by Cayman Ilika and her son Teddy. She has such a beautiful voice and it was a perfect reminder of the season.


Here’s to 2021 being the year we all hope it will be!


Happy New Year,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here!



Comments

Popular Posts