THE MANDELA EFFECT PHENOMENON Film Review July 8, 2024

THE MANDELA EFFECT PHENOMENON

Uncork’d Entertainment
Reviewed: 7/8/2024
Rating: 4 / 5

AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL - July 9, 2024


(Uncork’d Entertainment)


The new film, “The Mandela Effect Phenomenon” is a fascinating documentary that looks at many things in society that we have come to accept as the way it is when in fact the source will show that we’ve had it wrong all this time.


Everything from famous lines from movies to commercial jingles to important historical facts, the film really makes you think about how did these things come to be. I know for myself I was left pondering many things that I thought for sure this is the correct line from that film only to discover that, nope, I was wrong. And so are thousands of others around the world.



(Author/Researcher Jacob Israel in the pop culture documentary, drama THE MANDELA EFFECT PHENOMENON an Uncork’d Entertainment release. Photo courtesy of Uncork’d Entertainment.)



The one area I didn’t care for was some of the conspiracy type theories trying to explain why this phenomenon exists. I’m not a believer in such things so that portion of the film I thought dropped it a degree or two in terms of quality.


Overall, “The Mandela Effect Phenomenon” is a very interesting film and one worth seeking out.


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts Media

Connect with Eclectic Arts Media:  Social Media Links and Email


OFFICIAL TRAILER

Comments

Popular Posts