I'LL FIND YOU Film Review February 24, 2022 Eclectic Arts

I’LL FIND YOU

Gravitas Ventures
Reviewed: 2/24/2022

Rating: 3 / 5


Opens in Theaters and VOD on February 25th.


(Gravitas Ventures)



The new film “I’ll Find You” from Gravitas Ventures is a period drama. The basic plot revolves around two talented young adults involved with the arts (opera singer and violinist). They have big dreams of performing on the world’s most prestigious stages but when Germany invades Poland, everything changes.


“I’ll Find You” is most definitely a love story. It tries to bring the emotional weight to the characters and the story but it comes up a bit short. The performances are solid but not amazing.


I think if the film had more dynamics within the narrative, there would be more fat to chew on so to speak.  I really wanted to care about the characters and the ups and downs of their story.  But it just didn't happen.


“I’ll Find You” is a decent viewing but it could have been so much more.


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here

OFFICIAL TRAILER

Comments

Popular Posts