I’M NOT IN LOVE Film Review January 24, 2022 Eclectic Arts



I’M NOT IN LOVE


Gravitas Ventures
Reviewed: 1/24/2022

Rating: 3 / 5


Available On Digital Platforms January 25th.





The new film “I’m Not In Love” is the final film in a trilogy about relationships between men and women.


The plot revolves around the old “don’t know what you got until it’s gone” scenario. The main character Rob has been in a relationship with a woman he’s not sure he’s in love with. She wants a commitment of marriage and that sets up the crux of the story.


The acting was very believable, very much like regular people you woud know in your own life. However, the story just meandered on and on. I found myself not really caring about the characters or the outcome.  The film is dialogue heavy and reminded me of a play.


Overall, “I’m Not In Love” was an average film with a cast that was capable of so much more.


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts

Connect with Eclectic Arts:  Social Media Links Here 


OFFICIAL TRAILER



Comments

Popular Posts