Welcome To Eclectic Arts - MEDIA!

Greetings,

If you've been following my work on Instagram, you know that I have been Eclectic Arts Media for a number of years.  

I've been going back and forth with changing the blog, the YouTube channel, and other social media to reflect the MEDIA name instead of just Eclectic Arts.

I decided today to tighten up my branding and make everything reflect the true name which is Eclectic Arts Media.  

It will streamline searches on all platforms and it will easily identify what kind of work I represent.  You'll also notice I updated the theme of the blog as it hasn't been updated in years and it was time for a more simplistic, easier to read, format.  Let me know how you like it.

Please don't foregt to follow me here on Blogger (log into your gmail and you can follow me), on YouTube (hit subscribe and the notification bell please), on Instagram, and on Facebook.  I am also on Twitter but I've never really felt comfortable on the platform but I am there if you wish to add me.

All links are below.  Thank you for your continued support!

See you soon!

Mark Sugiyama

Eclectic Arts Media


CONNECT WITH ECLECTIC ARTS HERE (LINKS)


(Donny Burbage and Dani Filth of Cradle Of Filth - Photo By Mark Sugiyama for Eclectic Arts Media (c) 2022)

Comments

Popular Posts