LITTLE RICHARD: I AM EVERYTHING Film Review April 7, 2023 Eclectic Arts Media

LITTLE RICHARD: I AM EVERYTHING
Magnolia Pictures
Reviewed: 4/7/2023
Rating: 4.5 / 5

In theaters and on digital April 21st, with special nationwide theatrical screenings on April 11th.

For A List Of Theaters and Tickets Please Visit:  https://www.littlericharddocumentary.com/

(Magnolia Pictures)


The new documentary film, “Little Richard: I Am Everything” is an engaging new release from Magnolia Pictures about the famed one of a kind artist that rarely got his due.


Arguably the actual king of rock and roll, Little Richard was a trailblazer in more ways than one. The film does a fantastic job of including interview segments with the man himself as well as the countless stars he influenced over the decades.


There is a lot of behind the scenes information to take in for the average fan (which I would consider myself, unfortunately) which is really eye opening. I love learning and any day that I learn something new is a good day.


I always find it interesting how legends are perceived over time. While many would say Elvis is the king and I doubt that will ever change, if you do some investigating, you’ll find who was considered the real king. Of course this is subjective but the overall perception about such matters always fascinates me.


I was fortunate enough to see Little Richard live back in the 80’s. I knew he was a legend but at the time I didn’t realize just how influential he was as a musical icon.


“Little Richard: I Am Everything” just reinforces that fact.


Recommended!


Best,
Mark Sugiyama
Eclectic Arts Media

Connect with Eclectic Arts Media:  Social Media Links Here

OFFICIAL TRAILER


Seattle Area Theaters Opening April 11th:

Alderwood 16

Lincoln Square Cinema Bistro with IMAX

Olympia Film Society Capitol Theatre

Pickford Film Center

Rose Theatre

Vashon Theatre

Grand Cinema 4- Tacoma

Meridian 16

Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX

Comments

Popular Posts