Here Come The Interviews ...Finally!

Greetings!

The wait is over or rather it's taken me so long to get a new print issue of EA out that I have made a decision:  certain interviews from the vaults are going to be released on the blog.

This was not an easy decision as I have been hell bent on keeping EA a print entity but it was getting pretty ridiculous with the amount of content I've been waiting to publish.

So, while the world waits for the next print issue of EA, I am going to go through the vaults and release select interviews.

I thought about editing them down to make them more present day but, after reading through them, they capture that particular time for that particular artist so I left them pretty much intact.

I should release at least one interview a week for the next several weeks.  Musicians, television personalities, and brewery folks, among other artists.

Also - many of the old posts on this blog were deleted.  I'm trying to streamline it so that the "good or important" content remains.

***

As a sidenote:  if you sent a Friend Request on Facebook and saw Seattle Next Door (Eclectic Arts) and were confused, here's the deal:

Seattle Next Door is the name of my photography work.  Eclectic Arts is the magazine (print and blog).  SND and EA are one in the same:  Mark Sugiyama.  ^_^

Mark
EA

Comments

Popular Posts